Simply create a short video (less than 60 seconds) that shows us how much you love squash, including an attempt Hisham’s Mizuki shot.
This is a competition for all levels – videos will be judged on the most creative, fun and original video, not just the Mizuki. Entrants are encouraged to use their creativity to make a unique and imaginative video that highlights their love of squash including a reasonable attempt at the Mizuki.
You have 60 seconds to wow us with your squash enthusiasm and interest in attending the 2012 U.S. Open Squash. Show us what you’ve got!
WHAT IS THE MIZUKI?
The Mizuki is a squash shot developed by Hisham Ashour, world #14 squash player. It is a reverse backhand to forehand volley drop nick to either side of the court. Check out the video above to see Hisham demonstrate it for you.
HOW TO ENTER
1. Create an imaginative squash video that is less than 60 seconds and includes you attempting to do the Mizuki shot, as demonstrated by Hisham above.
2. Upload the video to your YouTube account. (Don’t have a YouTube account? It’s easy! Read more below)
3. Send your entry to firstname.lastname@example.org, including the following information:
- You Tube web link:
- Video title:
- Video description:
- Full name:
- Telephone number:
- Email address:
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Entrants are encouraged to use their creativity to make an original and fun squash video.
Entries will be judged on imagination and originality, as well as the attempt at the Mizuki.
Videos must be less than 60 seconds long and uploaded to YouTube.
Link and required information must be submitted to email@example.com.
All entries must be submitted by 5:00 PM on Tuesday September 4, 2012. Entries after the deadline will not be accepted.
Winner will be notified by Friday September 7, 2012.
Prize is dependent on availability and attendance at U.S. Open. Alternative prize will be arranged if photo opportunity is not possible.
Prize is subject to change.
By submitting your video you agree to allow U.S. SQUASH use your name and video for the purpose of promotion of the U.S. Open Squash Championships.
By submitting your video you verify that the content is your original property.
Two (2) tickets to the 2012 Delaware Investments U.S. Open Squash Championships.
A framed and autographed photograph with Hisham Ashour on the U.S. Open showcase center court
Don’t have a You Tube account? It’s easy:
- Go to www.youtube.com
- At the top right hand side of the screen click ‘Create Account’
- Enter your details and click ‘next step’ and then ‘Back to YouTube’.
- You are now registered with YouTube and can upload your video to your YouTube site!
- To upload your video, click ‘upload’.
- Choose a username.
- Click the ‘videos’ tab and then choose ‘upload a video’.
- Select the file from your computer and upload.