Do you think you have what it takes to be a commentator on SquashTV for a professional squash match? Now is your chance to show off your skills!
Enter the SquashTV commentary competition for a chance to join Joey Barrington in the booth during the first-round of the FS Investments U.S. Open, Saturday October 6. Winners will be selected to commentate the Amanda Sobhy vs. Tong Tsz Wing match and Todd Harrity vs. Cameron Pilley.
- Select your favorite U.S. Open match from SquashTV youtube channel
- Submit a video no longer than 1 minute of you commentating
- Video should be shot landscape and saved as a mp4 file
- No inappropriate language, images, or gestures
- Video should be sent to email@example.com by Thursday, September 20 at 11:59pm ET
- Email should include full name, email, phone number, and social media accounts (facebook, twitter, Instagram)
- Submit a photo of yourself
- File should be sent as an attached zip file
- On Monday, September 24 finalist will be announced and fan voting will open through Friday, September 28
- All finalist will receive 2 Club Level tickets to matches on Saturday, October 6
- Winner will be announced on Monday, October 1
- Fans will be able to vote for their favorite video on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
- The number of total likes, shares, and video views will count toward the fan vote